Karibu Selous Jimbiza Camp
It would be our pleasure to have you as our guest. Before travelling, please read through the following useful information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon arrival with a welcome Drink!
Check out time is 10.30 a.m. Late check out is possible upon request.
Food & Drinks
Our restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as packed meals.
Breakfast is served from 6 till 9 a.m.
Lunch is served from 1 till 3 p.m.
Dinner is served from 7 till 9 p.m.
Our power supply is 220 volts. Charging points are available in the Accommodation, restaurant and lounge area. Please remember to bring a universal adapter to be able to use your electrical appliances.
Pets are not allowed at the camp.
A wide range of activities can be arranged from the campsite. It is recommendable to book them in advance to avoid disappointment.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our Guests, please keep noise down during the hours of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thank you.
Barbercue & Fire Pit
We can arrange a private BBQ or Fire Pit for you. The price is USD $5 per day for each. Firewood and charcoal can be bought at the camp. Please obey any restrictions on fires. They may be limited or prohibited at certain times. & areas
Vehicles must be parked in designated areas. When arriving or unloading your car in the dark, please turn off your headlights and use your dim lights.
Please remember to leave nothing but your footprints and keep our camp clean for the next guests. Help us to preserve and protect by minimizing plastic and taking all garbage with you or deposit it in containers provided.
For enquiries and bookings kindly fill in the booking form or contact us directly. Payment should be made in advance by bank transfer or Pay Pal. Payment for meals and drinks can be settled at directly at the camp in either TZ shillings or US dollars. Please note that we do not accept credit cards.
Terms & Conditions
- Tourism Development Levy of US$3.00 per person per night is payable.
- Our Rates are valid until the 31st December 2022.
- The Rates are based on Double or Twin Occupancy.
- A supplement fee of US$30.00 is payable for Single Occupancy.
- Children below the age of 5 Years Stay Free.
- Children from the age of 5 to 9 Years pay 50% of the Adult rate when sharing with an Adult.
- Our rates are based on Full Board Accommodation EXCLUDING drinks.
- Provisional Bookings will only be held for two weeks.
- We require 30 days cancellation notice prior to your date of arrival.
- 50% of the total amount will be charged if we are not notified 30 days prior to your arrival about your cancellation or any changes.
- 80% of the total amount will be charged if we are not notified 14 days prior to your arrival about your cancellation or any changes.
- 100% of the total amount will be charged if we are not notified about your cancellation or changes in your scheduled arrival OR no show.